marți, 13 octombrie 2015

Get to know me tag

Birthday: September 23th (send gifts, mkay?)
Gender: Female
Zodiac sign: Libra
Siblings: I'm an only and very spoiled child.
Favourite colour: Black (and if you're one of those people who say black is not a colour, shush!)
Pets: Some stuffed animals.
Wake-up and Sleep times: Depends on the morning, around 6 till 11 am. I never go to sleep before 12 am.
Lemonade or iced tea: Lemonade
Day or Night: Night.
Text or Call: Text
Make up or natural: Natural
Met a celebrity: My Belle Epoque literature teacher was Ioana Parvulescu, and my interwars literature teacher was the poet and novelist, Mircea Cartarescu.
Smile or eyes: Eyes.
Light or Dark hair: Dark.
Shorter or Taller: Taller. Sososo tall.
Intelligence or Attraction: uhm.. intelligence will result in attraction.
Chapstick or Lipstick: Chapstick
City or Country: City

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu